Skilled Visa Switch - within the UK – Sponsorship Route

   Area:  Suffolk
Type of contract:  Permanent
Hours of work:  48 hours
Job reference: Skilled Visa Switch

If you are already in the UK and on a student Visa or another skilled worker visa and deemed eligible, you can switch from your current visa to a skilled worker visa. If your interview is successful at every stage, we will issue you with a Certificate of Sponsorship which you will use to apply at the Home office. The length of time for the visa to be issued is dependent on the Home Office process (within 8 weeks). Please click the link for guidance

With a Skilled Worker visa, you can:

  • Work in an eligible job.
  • Study.
  • Bring your partner and children with you as your ‘dependants’ if they’re eligible.
  • Take on additional work in certain circumstances.
  • Do voluntary work.
  • Travel abroad and return to the UK.
  • Apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’) if you’ve lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements.


Apply Now